10 September 2012

External Links (to the Supply Ship)

Continuing with Monday, Monday, the current bullet is

  • Are the links -- both internal and external -- in good working order?

Last week I checked External Links (to the Mother Ship), and this week I checked links to Archive.org, where I initially found most of the material that was eventually converted. The remaining links to Archive.org are mainly to pages that I decided not to convert. The goal in today's exercise was to identify links to pages that had in fact been converted. While doing this I found a few other inconsistencies and corrected those as well. Next week I'll tackle structure.

  • Is the existing material consistent in structure and appearance?

I'm not sure how to go about doing this, so I'll first work on analyzing page structures using a database.

No comments: